Thursday, 4 May 2017

Dear crush💞

9Dear crush ,
Sometime , I just need your attention . I dont know why and when I fallen In love on you . I hope I can move forward and stop think about you , because i know you will never ever can be mine forever and ever . I know , we never can be together , that why I hope I can live without you by my side . Also I hope I can found somebody else better or same goes like you . I know , she the best and can take care you better than me or whoever want you . I hope you can be happy together with her without problem and have children together one day . But , you know what , actually untill now , I cant stop for stalk you instagram . Yes , I know I should stop it , but its so difficult to me . But its fun actually even it hurt . Im happy when I  saw you happy with everybody with you and I can see your smile even thats smile not for me actually . I also remember , when I took your picture . You smile on me hahahaha even that smile actually dor your photo 😂 . But im still happy you know . Hahahaha when , you tried pickupline on me , you know im so blooming on you . Hahahaha  I will remember our memories . I will take care myself . I hope you will happy with your choice . Thankyou , by your crush 💞

No comments:

Post a Comment